By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. QuoteSpire Artwork Use License
This section covers the QuoteSpire artwork use license only. “QuoteSpire artwork” covered in this section describes creative files (wallpapers) downloadable from the QuoteSpire.com website. This section does not include website design elements (such as QuoteSpire logo, icons, other graphic design elements, CSS styles or HTML), software or text content. Please check Section 3 for more details.
You may copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially*, under following the terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to QuoteSpire.com. If you use our material on a website or blog, a link back to quoteSpire.com must be provided. Links must not be cloaked or hidden from visitors and web crawlers (DoFollow).
- No Derivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- Usage Limit — You are allowed to use up to 500 creative files per website, blog, application or any other digital or print product. If you want to increase the limit, please contact us.
- Fair Commercial Use — You are not allowed to use our artwork commercially if the artwork constitutes the primary value of the item being sold. By way of example, you are allowed to use the material as part of an article on a commercial website, but you are not allowed to sell posters with our artwork.
Resizing or cropping images is permitted only if QuoteSpire branding (logo) is retained and clearly visible. QuoteSpire logo can’t be covered or hidden.
* While our artwork is licensed under the terms above, much of the content on QuoteSpire is derivative of copyrighted material. Though many works are in the public domain, many are not, and require some consideration before use. Using a picture with a short quotation in a blog post is “fair use” in most cases, but selling T-Shirts with copyrighted quotations is not. Please make sure that you use quotations in accordance with the “fair use” clause of U.S. copyright law.
3. Web Site Use License
With the exclusion of QuoteSpire artwork described in section 2, the remaining of website content, graphic design elements and software is licensed as follows:
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on QuoteSpire website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on QuoteSpire website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by QuoteSpire at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on QuoteSpire website are provided “as is”. QuoteSpire makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, QuoteSpire does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall QuoteSpire or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on QuoteSpire Internet site, even if QuoteSpire or a QuoteSpire authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on QuoteSpire website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. QuoteSpire does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. QuoteSpire may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. QuoteSpire does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
QuoteSpire has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by QuoteSpire. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.